What does the membership of the Day Care Center include?
1. Meals - Breakfast, warm lunchand drinks.
2. Diverse group activities - mosaic, painting, ceramics, crafts, choir, computers, gardening, etc.
3. Exercise - healthy exercise, tai chi, memory preservationexercise, brain path, gym.
4. Social Activity –Monthly and weekly meetings on a range of subjects, games and more.
5. Cultural activities – such as celebration of Holidays, history of Israel classes, meetings on Rabbinic thought, literature, Hebrew language class, concerts and lectures.
6. Holocaust survivors - special programs in "Neve Eshkol" and in the community,which include utilizing survivor's rights.
7. Professional staff – a team of professionals accompanyeach member according to his needs.